
You don't deserve to feel the way you do.
Such an amazing person should never have fake feelings.
I know you've been through alot honey and I understand that it hurts.
But please don't think for one second that I never loved you.
Because I did.
The first girl that I ever loved.
I will always love you.
I'll always remember the time that i stayed at your house and we slept together on the couch.
I was too afraid to wake you up and tell you I was freezing.
Sound stupid I know...
I didnt want to wake you, I would have felt horrible.
And that time your dad hated on me and told me to leave you alone, I wanted to die.
I felt so ugly and I never wanted to hurt you the way he said i had.
That I was making you fail at school.
I'm so sorry that I put you through the things I did.
Also the time we went to the movies, Bedtime Stories, Underworld: Rise of The Lycans and 17 Again.
Through each movie, I wanted to kiss you, I wanted you more each time, even though I knew we shouldn't and you probably didn't feel the same.
I know that its better this way though, because if we didn't stop we would have just kept fighting and hurting each other more and more and even though it hurt to stop, its better this way.
You are such an amazing girl!
So much fun and so beautiful.
Never think you have no one, or nothing.
I'm always there to talk to and help you with no matter what it is.
raah.kitching@myspace.com

No comments:
Post a Comment