Friday, March 19, 2010

TRASH



I've never been.
I forget what it is!
No money.
But, it's going to be a good night.
I hope, get high, maybe drrrunk,
and hopfully GET MY PHONE FIXED!
Yeah i'm pre happy.
lalala.
hm tes is ignoring meeeeeee =[
Either she's on the phone ororor she forgot about me.
Oh well.
This is probably my most pointless blog.
I want a girl.
I want her again.
But, she has a new boyfriend, gah!
If 'he' found out he would be very disapointed in me.
And he'd probably be very depressed.
I always seem to fuck up everyones life.
Am I being selfish?
I don't mean to.
Its just how I am.
Gah! What to do?
I WANT HER =[

Hm.. Lets just try think about something else for a while...
...
-tries to think about other stuff-
...
All i can think about is going out and kissing other girls...
I'm not even supposed to be thinking about girls.
I an absolutly in love with andrew.
He is the only thing i can think about with out my mind wondering off to something else... Like girls.
Hm.. I have issues.
Eh.
Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment