Thursday, January 21, 2010

So, Here It Is...

My first ever blog!
So to get started, yes, I'm going to bitch about things and people,
that's what a blog is obviously, somewhere you post your opinions.
And beleive me, I have a lot of them.
Anyway, that is not all I will be posting here.
Hopefully if i can figure all this out soon, I shall post pictures and polls and such.
Yay for raah.

For my first blog I just want to write about myself and maybe get some replys.
I want to know about you, the reader, but first you have to read about me.
Deal?
If not, just click the little red [x] in the right corner or type a new page into the task bar.

Name; Raah.
Age; 17, almost 18! Yay.
D.O.B; 27/o5/1992
Occupation; Currently living at home bludgeing, but i hope to get a new job soon.

Current Favourites.
Colour; Red... And purple and black and blue...
Bands; The Birthday Massacre [have been the favourite for quite sometime.], Parkway Drive [also been a favourite a long time] and I also really love Saosin.
Numbers; 7, 3 and 13.
Influence; Zoe Kravitz, Audrey Kitching and Jac Vanek.


Well thats it for now.
Post replies about yourself here or add me and then comment me on myspce at:
www.myspace.com/raah.kitching

I'm out, much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment