
It was my friends 18th last night!
YAY!
It was excruciatingly painful until izzy turned up.
I adore that girl!
Absolutly gorgeous!
Anyway it was good then, but the thing is, the boy i used to like was there...
And i know he used to like me...
But what the fuck was with him!
He was ignoring me and hooking up with and all but having sex with, until I left, some ugly bitch who is actually his friends ex!
And to make it even weirder she broke up with my friend the night me and him...
Did what him and her were doing last night.
I mean I wouldn't care as much if he wasnt ignoring me.
Or making sure I was around for everything!
Seriously, just before I left he came into the lounge room where i had been for a little over half an hour, with her shadowing behind of course, laid down onto the lounge and she litterally jumped on top of him.
What the fuck does that even fucking mean!
Like, what does he want me to do, push her off and jump onto him instead?!
I didn't think he wanted me still thats why I forced myself to get over him.
I seriously thinking about going lesbian soon.
Well, thats only if my current boyfriend breaks up with me...
Again, but for real this time.
Not like all the other times, they don't really count.
Well, thats it for now.
Lovelovelove.

No comments:
Post a Comment