Sunday, January 31, 2010

What, why and how? Part fucking two!

Its happened again!
Within less then maybe 2 hours!
He found her.
She lied to him.
He lied to her.
So they were on some cliff apprently lying to each others faces!
To me that sounds like a death wish!
I don't understand!
All I'm trying to do is say that I don't want to take sides between them because they're both my friends.
He comes over after all that and expects me to fix it.
How The FUCK am i supposed to fix something that has nothing to do with me!
I have no part in this, how is it my problem?!

So we had a huge talk about how \I'm not taking sides I'm just trying to explain that they need to leave each other alone and try not being friends for a while and maybe just maybe all the problems will go away with the fact that they've stopped trying to get along when clearly its just not going to happen.
Then he comes out with "If you're not on my side you're on her side" and horse-shit like that.
Then, i notice the cuts on his fucking wrist! AGAIN!
So we're having a time out because I am way too pissed off to keep talk about this right now.

I'll write again when when i know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment