
I don't think the sex's were ever supposed to understand each other...
I'm sure there was a time way back when that men were called gentlemen.
I truly wish that I lived in the 1890s just to see what it feels like to be loved/wanted and
Although I really can not imagine such a thing the word had to have had some meaning.
What happened to things like;
Soft kisses on a silk gloved hand,
Subtle glances across a glittering ballroom,
and when men helped a lady in her car/carrige,
or held the door open for her.
Did all that die with Merry Popins?
Damn that bitch and her independent-umbrella-flying-hideous-dress-wearing ways!
God I hate it.
Well, whatever.
These days men are more related to Pigs more then they are humans.
Its really quite revolting to see how down-hill the sanity of humanity going.
I love my andrew baby more then anything I know in this world and could never love anything or anyone more then I love him, but I'm truly considering going right to being lesbian, I mean, I'm halfway there being bisexual, it's really will not be that hard to give up boys.
Mm, cute, fun, sexy girls!
(L)
Oh wells.
Also, I would just like to add in here that if you like the sound of the 1890s please read The Luxe, Rumours, Envy and Splendor.
So far I've read Luxe and Rumours but they're so goodgoodgood.
http://www.theluxebooks.com/
Nightall.

No comments:
Post a Comment