And how!
I used to be cute!
I don't know what happened, I mean ok I lost my braces,
and yes, I am aware they made me cuter,
and I found the ability to brake hearts and actually do make up,
but still..!, how many people do you know who are "fuglyheartbreakers"?
Anywho, I miss my braces and my good hair and old friends.
I miss the good old days of 15 year old "love".
It was stupid and fucked up and we thought we were loseing our minds and hearts.
It was a battle through a macabre school yard of ripped up hearts,
cut up wrists and idiodic promises that would be forgotten in the next year.
We all thought it ment so much, but now we're here watching all the 15 year olds now we think,
" why..? Why would you do that? You should be partying and under age drinking and laughing at
the stupid things everyone is doing not punching up the first person to talk to you 'girlfriend' ".
Well maybe that wasn't your childhood but that was mine, attending Hollywood high!
The central coasts own, the finest school for the finest looking "ladies and gentlemen".
Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment