This Is What Happened...
-Woke Up
-Found a dead mouse, watched it twitch for a while
-Wanted to vomit
-Felt Dirty
-Had a shower
-Dead mouse was still on the floor
-Smacked Pepper on the bum for chewing its bum off
-Felt like I just wated somone die
-Woke andrew up
-Went to gosford
-Got yelled at for not getting out of the car fast enough
-Saw Teanele
-Saw Karen
-Went to see Sean
-Thought he wasnt home and walked back to the station to txt him
-Went back and found that the door was actually unlocked [I'm an idiot]
-Chilled with Sean, I now know what it is like to have a cat pushed up your shirt and it not want to move.
-Missed the stupid bus by five freaking minutes
-SAW SHAE!
-Chatted with shae, found out I could have gotten my dermals for $25! GOD DAMN IT!
-Got the bus to andrews, found i was locked out, again.
-Unlocked the back door through the cat door
NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS! It took me at least 10 minutes and I had to put my leg in the air =S
-Made some tea and had some cookies.
-Applied for jobs at:
+Coles
+Anges & Robertson
+Bras N Things
+General Pants Co.
+Harris Farm Markets
-That took me 4 hours
-Spoke to Brendan Taylor
-Spoke to Jade
-Wrote a blog about Jade
-Couldn't Finish the blog about Jade
-Missed Jade
-Somethings happened
-Wanted sex
-Didn't get sex
-Did some more things
-Spoke to Izzy, I saw her kitty C:
-Wrote this blog...

No comments:
Post a Comment