Name: Raah
Birth Date: 27 May 1992.
Current Location: New South Wales, Australia.
Hair Color:Dark Brown Dyed Blue black.
Righty/Lefty: Righty.
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
Your fear: Heights, the ocean and the dark.
Your dream of the perfect date: I really have no idea, just watching a funny movie and falling asleep cuddleing.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: But i don't want to.
Your best physical feature: Eyes.
Your bed time: Whenever I feel like it.
Your most missed memory: hm, first time we kissed.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: Swell.
I HATE: love.
I HIDE: under the bed.
I NEED: to get a proper life.
I LOVE: my friends and Him.
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Neither.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or Group Dates: Either.
Adidas or Nike: None.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee. But cappuccino is coffee..
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Yes.
Cuss: Yes.
Take showers: Yes.
Have a crush: Its more then a crush.
Like school: Miss it.
Believe in yourself: Hm.
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes.
Think you’re a health freak: I wish.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: Yes.
Been hurt: Yes.
Dyed your hair: No.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: yes.
Kissed the same sex: Yes.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: No.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: At least 25, He says 22-24.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: No kids!
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Green or brown.
hair color: Girl, any Boy any but red/orange.
short or long hair: both.
Fat or fit: Fit.
Looks or personality: Both.
Fun or serious: Fun but can be serious.
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: This.
1 HOUR AGO: Sleeping.
1 WEEK AGO: God I don't remember.
1 YEAR AGO: I was either on the train to tafe, or at tafe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment