
You know what I've just relised..?
I really dispise what men have done to women.
It makes every girl lie about her sexuality just for the attention of boys.
Why do girls think that they have to impress boys, they're the ones who should be trying to impress us.
Either you impress us or, suffer from blue balls and no sex.
I hate that girls think they they have to 'hook up' with other girls to get a boy to notice her.
Its discusting!
I also hate what the government has done in america, not allowing same sex marrages.
Its disciminating, its degrading and it is not fair to more then half the population.
It shows people that it is ok to treat gays/lesbians in a horrible way, to not allow them work, to disaknowledge them in a que if they look like a 'faggot' or a 'dyke'.
Every living person in this world deserves a life equal to any other person, a just life course just as much their own neighbour.

No comments:
Post a Comment