Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You Fall Apart And Then You Stop.


What is it about you that makes me so happy, and then later I feel so amazingly shit about life without you.
Why is it that I can be content with not being with you, but as soon as I see you're online, or as soon as I get your txt messages, I want to be with you always?
I just wish that love could be like how it is in the movies, the beautiful girl falls in love with someone not good for her and then she is saved by the gorgeous, strong, amazing and un-expected new comer...
I wish that I could be that new comer.
God, I have no idea what I want with my life.
Why does there have to be so little options when you need more, and so many when you need few..?
I do not know what to do with myself.
I love my boy, I can't think about life without him, without wanting to burst out into tears.
But then, when I'm with you, when I talk to you, I wish it could work out so I could be with you.
And then I get even more upset because I know I have/will hurt you again...
And...
Eh, I'm so over promises and I'm really sick and tired of love!

I want Neytiri, she's sexy and she is so aware of what is happening in her life.
Maybe she can help me.
A sexy "alian" girlfriend..?

No comments:

Post a Comment